FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- As in our Omani tradition we offer all arriving guest tea, coffee and dates
- Our Groups can book a special welcome package which includes; small refreshing towels, juices, water and fruits
- We serve the Breakfast regularly in our Restaurant with indoor and outdoor seats. Depending on availability and the weather situation we might serve it in the big sunshade.
- Groups of 20 to 50 people can book the big sun shade for a breakfast buffet
- For Families and Groups up to 8 persons we arrange a breakfast set up in one of the small sun shades
- Lunch will be regularly served in the Restaurant
- The Groups of 20 to 50 people can book the big sun shade for a lunch buffet or pick nick lunch
- Families and Groups of up to 8 people can book the small Sun Shade with pick nick lunch, we also arrange meat for your own barbeque
Tea Time .
- We offer our guest staying with us from 3pm to 5pm Omani tea, coffe and dates
- We serve the dinner in our Restaurant with indoor and outdoor seats. Depending on availability and the weather situation we might serve it in the big sunshade
- Groups of 20 to 50 people can book the big sunshade for Barbeque arrangements
- Families and Groups of up to 8 people can book the small Sun Shade for their own barbeque, fresh Omani meat can be booked
- Every night we prepare a campfire and offer complimentary marshmallows
- private campfire can be booked
GUIDED WALKING TOURS
We like to welcome you to one of our walking tours around Jable Asarah and Jable Shams. Our day tours are about 3 hours and 6 hours. For our adventures guest we offer one of our walking tours with camping in the nature. Following the goat tracks we will walk along the canyons of the Hadjar Mountains or the wadis . The heights of the mountains are famous for the sightings of the Egyptian Voucher and the ( … )Eagles. We might meet donkeys, which were, not too long ago, the common transporters in the mountain region for locals and theirs goods. Sure we will meet herds of goats. Goats and Sheep are still an important income for the locals. Both, Goats and Sheep are a source of meat, while the Sheep’s hair is even used for the traditional carpets and handcrafts. The time mentioned for each tour is approximately, as it is depending on the number of photo stops.